Tuesday 31 January 2017

VROOM INTO SOMETHIG NEW

Recently I was asked to make bike with Quilling that was about 6 inch tall. Though I had never tried my hand on 3D Quilling or even Quilling based on automobile I took on the challenge.
Over the time my art has improved, there is no doubt. Neatness and fresh ideas occur all the time. Obviously I get my own set of blocks, but never did I face such task. I believe that I have never actually done anything other than jewelry and hair accessories. Sometimes I make cards and bookmarks and hangings for car or room.
This was completely new to me and to be frank I was double minded. I wanted to say no… but then I wanted to try too….and so after a lot of research (I even took help from online Quilling groups) I dived in and created this motorbike….



It’s not perfect; it’s definitely not 6 inch tall and is definitely not masculine (as motor bikes should be). It was surely not selected…But I am proud of myself, for accepting this challenge, so what if I did not succeed at least now it is not untreaded water…I will try again….


No comments:

Post a Comment